Saturday, November 8, 2014

November 3, 2014

Dear Family and Friends! 

What a crazy fast week!! So many things happened that I don’t even know what to write!! First off.... I am officially taking my first worm medicine..... pretty cool huh! haha 

This week was full of miracles! We found a ton of new people to teach and are helping an incredible family!! We have focused a ton and the power of the spirit and truly searching for miracles that come when we listen. I know that we are doing the work of the Lord! I know it! That is what drives us to continue on each and every day. Our endurance is increased by the hand of the Lord. Knowing my purpose as a missionary has helped me search for those that are ready to hear our message. We are teaching of Christ and a fullness of joy! Who doesn’t want to feel pure joy?? Exactly!! That is why we are serving. That is what motivates me to give even more of myself each and every day. The smiles and life changes are worth it! It never was easy, but with God it is possible.  

I love my new area and the members here. Our Ward needs our help and we are doing everything we can to bring back those that have gone astray and also to find those that can strengthen the Church here in Independência. I love my companion and we are having a blast working for our Father in Heaven. I know that we are here for a reason! The Lord has a plan for us here!!  

I hope that you all have a wonderful week! Strive to find someone to serve this week. Ponder on someone that hasn’t been at church for a while, or that you personally haven't talked to for awhile and visit them!! It will change you live and the lives of those around you!  

Love Always,

Sister Sender 

Ps: Smile too! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment