Saturday, June 14, 2014

June 2, 2014


Dear Family and Friends,

I am just in shock at how fast the weeks are flying! i am honestly trying to remember everything that happened this past week... it was a blur. (thank goodness for my journal). 

 

We have been working a ton and our teaching group is wonderful. We started teaching a family and they are so excited about the gospel, and love to read and study more. As we taught them this week, I couldn’t help but just smile at the joy they feel because of the gospel of Christ. My comp. (Sister L. Oliveira) and I have been searching and praying for ways that we can strengthen our area, and some answers came through this week. We invited a young woman (22 yrs old) to start teaching with us. This young woman loved it!! She started talking to all of her neighbors and we have started teaching them all. It has been incredible! She even bore her testimony about the power of missionary work yesterday, and a few other members became curious and are getting more excited about missionary work. I am so excited to see what changes are about to happen here in our area! 

 

I know that my message is short this week, but i just want each of you to know that I know our Savior lives. He loves each of us and knows each of us by name. To me that is incredible. He loves us with a perfect love that is unshakeable. We are each imperfect and make mistakes, but through Christ we can be made clean again and start fresh. We learn from our mistakes and that is because He teaches us through mistakes. 

 

I love you all! Have a wonderful week :)

 

Love Always,

Sister Sender 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment